Print and complete the enrollment application, home language survey, & breakfast & lunch form and submit the following enrollment application packet to the Harper Academy main office. Please follow steps for either new or returning students.
New & Returning Students
Download the Enrollment Application:
Here are some reminders to help parents prepare for the enrollment process:
- - All students must complete an enrollment application.
- - Parents must provide three emergency telephone numbers at the time of enrollment.
- - Parents or guardians must provide proof of residency (lease agreement & two current utility bills, real estate contract) in parent or guardians name.
- - Students are approved to attend school according to their current place of residence; transfers may be approved if space is available.
- - Contact the enrollment office in regards to out of district transfers.
- - Adults serving as guardians are required to show legal proof of guardianship.
- - Proof of immunizations is required.
- - Official Birth Certificate is required at enrollment.